The Xerox ColorQube 8570N is a desktop printer that can be connected directly into your office network. With fast output speeds in color and black rated at 20 ppm, offices can easily complete the file for the next meeting.
The ColorQube 8570N can process plain paper, envelopes, card stock, labels, glossy paper as well as business cards. The ColorQube 8570N 100-sheet multipurpose tray will handle the more specialized paper and media.
Xerox ColorQube 8570N System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Xerox ColorQube 8570N for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me)
- Xerox ColorQube 8570N Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (18.5 MB)
Operating System(s): (Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9)
- Xerox ColorQube 8570N Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (82.7 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Xerox ColorQube 8570N Linux Printer Driver ⟹ Download (10.3 MB)
Xerox ColorQube 8570N Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Xerox ColorQube 8570N driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Xerox ColorQube 8570N driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Xerox ColorQube 8570N Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Xerox ColorQube 8570N driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”