The multifunction Xerox ColorQube 8700 is ideal for offices with high-volume printing needs. Aside from printing, this unit can also be used for emailing, copying and scanning. The main trouble with the Xerox 8700 solid ink printer is it uses solid ink, therefore it needs to be left running or it takes a while for the ink to melt.
The compact ColorQube 8700 printer comes with a flatbed scanner with an automatic document feeder. The control panel features a 7 inch touch screen display. The Xerox ColorQube 8700 has a standard paper handling capacity of 625 sheets but it can be expanded to 3,475 sheets.
Xerox ColorQube 8700 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Xerox ColorQube 8700 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me)
- Xerox ColorQube 8700 Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (20.2 MB)
Operating System(s): (Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9)
- Xerox ColorQube 8700 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (82.7 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Xerox ColorQube 8700 Linux Printer Driver ⟹ Download (47.3 MB)
Xerox ColorQube 8700 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Xerox ColorQube 8700 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Xerox ColorQube 8700 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Xerox ColorQube 8700 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Xerox ColorQube 8700 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”